If you or someone you know has been arrested in Collin County, Texas, it is important to understand the booking process and your options for bail. Delta Bail Bonds is a McKinney bail bonds company that can help you get through this process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We have helped family members of incarcerated people navigate the Collin County Detention Bureau for more than 30 years. We have a reputation that is second to none in this industry, and a name that is known well beyond this county and state. That’s because we look out for our customers, going to great lengths to protect assets while looking out for the accused.
For instance, if an incarcerated individual chooses to skip bail, this could be damaging to the person who posted’s assets and finances. That’s why we offer full asset protection that could take us anywhere in the world to ensure that the accused is brought back for trial, so you’re not left on the hook.
COLLIN COUNTY DETENTION CENTER OVERVIEW
- Individuals who are arrested in Collin County, Texas, are typically taken to the Collin County Detention Center for booking.
- The booking process is designed to collect basic information about the arrestee and to determine whether they will be released on bail.
- During booking, the arrestee will be fingerprinted and their mugshot will be taken. They will also be asked to provide their name, address, and date of birth.
- In some cases, the arrestee may be released on their own recognizance without having to post bail. However, if bail is set, the arrestee can either pay it themselves or contact a McKinney bail bond company like Delta Bail Bonds which typically charges a non-refundable fee of 10% of the total bail amount.
- If you or someone you know has been arrested in Collin County understanding your options for release through bail as well as asset protection if needed is important.
Bail & Bond Services in Collin County, Texas: An Overview
If you or a loved one have been arrested in Collin County, Texas, it’s important to understand the process of arrest and booking, as well as the bail process. This overview will provide some key details about what to expect and how Delta Bail Bond services can help.
First, we will be looking at the moment after arrest and into the booking process. Then, we will proceed by discussing how bail itself works. By the end of these two sections, you should have all the tools necessary to get your loved one out of jail at minimal risk to you.
Arrest & Booking Process in Collin County
When someone is arrested in Collin County, they will be taken to the Detentions Center for booking. The booking process includes taking fingerprints, and mugshots, and collecting name, address, and date of birth information. Depending on the charge, the person may be released on their own recognizance or bail may be set.
Bail Process in Collin County
Bail is an amount of money that is paid to the court in order for a defendant to be released from jail while awaiting trial. The purpose of bail is to ensure that the defendant will return for their court date.
There are different types of bail, including cash bail and surety bond. With cash bail, the full amount must be paid upfront in order for the defendant to be released from jail. With a surety bond, a bail bond company assures payment of the full bail amount if the defendant fails to appear for their court date.
At Delta Bail Bonds, we understand that not everyone has the full amount of cash on hand to post bail. For this reason, we offer several financing options and accept collateral in lieu of cash payments. We also offer Asset Protection services for those who are posting bonds for another person to help protect their assets from being used to secure release from jail.
If you or a loved one have been arrested in Collin County, Texas Understanding the arrest and booking process as well as the bail process is crucial. Delta Bail Bonds offers affordable bond services with flexible payment options and asset protection services to help you through this tough time. Contact us today at (972) 247-BAIL (2245) for more information about our services or to begin the bonding process.